WallsBeautiful exists to create beautiful art for your walls. In order to excel at that goal, we take careful measures to ensure quality at all levels.
WallsBeautiful wants you to be 100% satisfied with every order you receive from us.
- How can you help? Please be sure that you have reviewed your order carefully before sending it and that all of your preferences and choices are clear and accurate. We will take it from there.
- Please remember that if you receive an order that you are not completely satisfied with, we will work with you to resolve your concerns. We will ask you to return that item to us within 30 days with instructions for necessary corrections. All original paperwork and ordering information must be returned with the item in order to provide a remake.
**Please note, appropriate shipping charges will be applied to any remade orders. Shipping charges on returned items are non-refundable.
Return all items, instructions and paperwork to:
1880 Hertel Ave
Buffalo, NY 14214
- Should your package be damaged during shipping, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If possible, include a photo of the damaged item(s) and the damaged packaging. This will hep us to process your claim more quickly. Important – be sure to save all packaging materials and the damaged item(s) as the shipper may pick up and examine those items as part of their process. If the damage to your package is found to have been caused by the shipper, we will request a refund from the shipper and remake and ship your replacement items at no cost to you.
- If the remake of your order (for whatever reason) has now created a time crunch for you, please email us at email@example.com and we will make every effort to meet your deadline.
- Please include a daytime phone number where you can be reached in case we need clarification on your order.